WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour in New York City
Fashion Window Walking Tour
Experience Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw's favorite store, learn where Audrey Hepburn became a fashion icon, locate the world's largest shoe floor, and explore where Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors and Tory Burch all got their start.
Hear fun stories about NYC’s most iconic brands and retailers, and experience a Manhattan tour in high, New York City style.
- Get an insider experts take on exciting designers and brands
- Explore Fifth Avenue and learn NYC's fashion culture and history
- Take "window shopping" to a whole new level with this fashionable tour that gives a detailed look at window displays, and more
- Perfect for art, culture, and fashion buffs
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works