Custom perfume creation: create your signature scent from concept to bottle.
Benefiting Girls Inc.
Create Your Own Signature Scent Perfume
Original perfume materials obtained from nature — real rose, beautiful sandalwood, the resin of frankincense, and the peel of a lime. Whether you like the modern interpretation of these ingredients or prefer ‘au natural’ perfumer, Elise Pearlstine, will introduce you to the original building blocks of fine fragrance. You will also learn the methods many perfumers use from the creation of an idea board through selection of ingredients to perfume creation and the story it tells. You will sniff bright and cheerful top notes like mandarin and bergamot, sensuous jasmine and rose heart notes, and sustaining base notes of sandalwood, vetiver, and patchouli. Once you select your aromatics, using the French method of perfume construction, Elise will guide you through the blending process to create your very own signature scent. At the end of each class everyone will have the chance to tell the story of their fragrance as they decorate their bottles and share their very own signature scent with the class. Everyone goes home with a 1/3 ounce bottle of custom perfume.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Blend your custom fragrance, and learn about perfume making at your location with Perfumer Elise
- Use an idea board to develop the concept
- Choose from 20 fragrant ingredients
- Name your perfume and decorate your bottle
- Take home your signature scent in a 1/3 ounce flacon
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- To ensure you have the best experience possible please do not wear scented products to the event
How It Works