Design on a Dime, NYC's premier interior design benefit comes to Miami for its third year. Shop beautiful, brand new furniture, decor and more for 50-70% off retail, all to fight AIDS and homelessness.
Benefiting Housing Works
Design on a Dime Miami Benefiting Housing Works
Design on a Dime, founded in 2004 by Designer James Huniford, challenges interior designers to create unique room vignettes curated with donated merchandise from well-known home decor brands and artists. All merchandise in these one-of-a-kind rooms is then sold at charitable prices to design-savvy attendees. In 2016 Housing Works grew the event nationally expanding it to Miami, Florida. 2016 also marked its most successful year raising a combined $1.5 million in support of Housing Works’ mission to end AIDS in the US by 2025. Since its inception, the event has raised over $11 million. With two locations, Miami, and New York, in 2018 Design on a Dime will bring together an estimated 100 interior designers, over 500 top home decor brands, and nearly 6,000 guests.
- Chairmans Dinner ticket includes one ticket to the Chairman's Dinner and early VIP entry to the Opening Night Reception
- Opening Night VIP ticket Includes one ticket for early VIP entry to the Opening Night Reception
- Opening Night Reception ticket Includes one general admission ticket to the Opening Night Reception
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased