Get more outfit options with fewer pieces of clothing by learning how to create and shop for your capsule wardrobe.
Buttoned Up Style Consulting
Create Your Capsule Wardrobe: Workshop + Shopping Trip
Meet at the iconic Bloomingdales for a day of learning, shopping, sips, and snacks.
The idea of capsule wardrobing was created to help you focus on filling your closet with key pieces that can be mixed and matched in a variety of ways. Fewer pieces, more options, less stress.
Button Up stylist Sabrina Vertzman will teach you the principles of capsule wardrobing and help you create one that works for you and your unique needs.
After that, she will aid you in shopping for these key pieces at Bloomingdale's. She will teach you how to take the stress out of department store shopping and give you knowledge and skills that will turn you into a smarter and savvier shopper.
- Guided shopping with a personal stylist through the iconic Bloomingdales
- Learn the principles of capsule wardrobing and how to create a wardrobe that works for you and your unique needs
- Tips for how to take the stress out of department store shopping
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.