Experiencing the Redwoods: Yoga and Mindful Hike
Walk and yoga through the enchanting Redwood Forest of the East Bay. Learn to breathe with the trees and feel true, deep connection to this magical place, and to yourself.... more less
This guided hike will take you through the iconic Redwood Forest, making stops to do mini yoga sequences and breath work. Relaxing yet invigorating, the specific yoga postures done will help you receive the crisp air, and open your heart and mind to the lessons and beauties of the forest. You will explore the power of posture, breath, meditation, guides, listen, and mindfulness. A sacred and awe-inspiring journey, this adventure is sure to leave you feeling more connected and at peace. Tap into the beauty and magic of the East Bay — and of yourself.
The structure of your journey is a hike with stops made along the way to explore a yoga pose, a short yoga sequence, and/or yogic breathing. Your time will be spent about 60/40 with hiking and yoga. Please wear comfortable clothes and running or hiking shoes. No yoga mat necessary.
- Hiking and yoga in the Redwoods
- Breath work, exercises in listening and mindfulness, and posture
- Learn to feel connected and at peace in nature
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works