Get Fit and Eat Fit: Fitness Bootcamp and Menu Tackling 101
Personal training, bootcamp, and learn how to eat out but still be healthy.... more less
Maggie Shih, local San Francisco nutritionist, Equinox teacher, yogi, personal trainer and lifestyle guru is ready to bring you the perfect blend of fitness and positive eating habits in this immersive health-centric experience.
You’ll start off with an initial consultation that will lead into an intense 30-minute bootcamp. Expect to be outside under the sun, weather permitting, engaging in a mix of cardio and strength training to efficiently get the most out of your burn.
After sweating out the stress, Maggie will take you to a nearby eatery and show you how to find healthy options on any menu. She will highlight ideal substitutions and ingredients, while ensuring you enjoy your meal to the fullest.
This workout and menu strategizing experience is tailored to any level of fitness and is designed to provide you with fitness and healthy eating tips to take with you wherever you go.
- 30-minute bootcamp followed by lunch at a nearby restaurant
- Designed for any fitness level
- Wear comfortable shoes and attire, and be prepared to walk to the restaurant right after routine
- Cost of lunch included in price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works