Deeper into the Self - Deep Stretch and Yoga Nidra
Find peace and space within yourself through a deep, slow-flow stretch, followed by a yogic-sleep session. All within the comfort of your own home, this experience is catered to you and your group by a top yoga instructor.... more less
Begin finding space within as you are guided through a slow yoga flow, intended to release fascia and open muscular tissue. You will find that creating these openings allows your mind to relax and take a deep breath into peacefulness.
From here you will be guided into a yogic sleep, also known as yoga Nidra. A short 45-minute Nidra session is said to equate to two hours of deep sleep. You'll feel as though you have journeyed through time and space as you close your eyes, lay still and experience different facets of your brain.
Have no fear, and know that you are well cared for by an excellent yoga and Nidra instructor who will gladly answer all questions you have about these alternative health practices. The brain will be taken through stages of the body scan and breath awareness to calm the nervous system, leading to greater relaxation. This practice is appropriate for any time of day, but it recommended for afternoon and evening times.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Yoga Nidra session with an expert instructor
- Optional: Use an eye mask to deepen your relaxation
- Body temperature may drop during Nidra, be prepared with a light blanket and pillow
- Please have a yoga mat to practice yoga on
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity greatly appreciated
- Please consider the proper space needed for your group before booking
- Will accommodate and teach in locations outside of the home, i.e. parks, beach, etc.
How It Works