Fitness and Wellness Consultation with #1 "New York Times" Bestselling Author Jim Karas
Meet Jim at the Cloud Gate sculpture, more commonly known as the Bean, right in Millenium Park. From there, Jim will talk to you to get a better understanding of how you manage your life in terms of sleep, stress, fitness, nutrition and hydration. Once he determines the main area for focus, he’ll dive into addressing core components for improvement. These will include techniques he’s shared with some of his most successful and notable clients, such as Hugh Jackman and Diane Sawyer. His approach is comprehensive and includes addressing not only fitness and nutrition, but proper hydration, sleep and stress relief, all essential to living a long, lean, vibrant life.
While you talk to Jim more about best techniques to integrate into your current routine, you will enjoy a casual stroll touring through the park, stopping by other sites such as Maggie Daley Park, The Art Institute of Chicago, Jay Pritzker Pavilion and Lurie Gardens.
- Celebrity fitness trainer shares his secrets to a long, lean life
- #1 "New York Times" bestselling author of six books
- Jim extensively worked with Diane Sawyer and Hugh Jackman, to name just a few of his clients
- Walk around Millenium Park and see local Chicago sites like the Bean, Lurie Gardens, Jay Pritzker Pavillion, Maggie Daley Park and the Art Institute of Chicago
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works