Guided Meditative Experience at the New York Metropolitan
Patricia will start by taking you through different breathing techniques, helping you to focus and slow down each breath, allowing you to center yourself and let go of any stress or tension in the body. From there, Patricia will guide you through a 30-minute meditation to take you to a place where you feel centered and at ease.
After the meditation, Patricia will take you to the The Great Hall Balcony Café & Bar at the museum, for a cup of tea to further reflect on the experience together and embrace the surrounding beautiful New York City views.
After tea, continue exploring the museum at your leisure, with renewed appreciation for all of the awe-inspiring artwork around you.
- Will be guided through a 30-minute meditation surrounded by classical art
- Post-meditation, enjoy a cup of tea to reflect on your experience
- Have the option to continue exploring the museum after the experience is over
- Cost of tea and admission to the museum - for out of state persons - included in cost
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works