Experience Boot Camp with a Fitness and Bikini Pro at Millenium Park
This is the the place where the city's landscape is your gym and there are no boundaries when it comes to your fitness. Enjoy Chi-Town's bold views while you push through your powerhouse workout.... more less
Meet Juliana at Chicago’s iconic Millennium Park and appreciate the sight of the famous Bean, though not for long as there will be no time to waste as Juliana dives right into this high-paced workout.
Starting with a warm-up of dynamic stretching, your muscles will be prepped for the increased intensity. From there, you'll dive into bodyweight plyometrics which are movements specifically designed to turn ordinary moves into a more vigorous workout. Move through a series of squat jumps and lunges before segwaying into quick sprints in the park to maximize calorie burn. Hit the peak of your workout intensity with a circuit training routine using the weight of your own body and agility to challenge all of your muscles.
Once you’ve pushed yourself past your workout limits, Juliana will guide you in a light jog out of the park and alongside Lake Michigan to start your cool down. Finish off with some light stretching to help revive your muscles and enjoy the view of the lake in front of you and city skyscape behind.
- Meet Juliana at Millennium Park for introductions and a high-paced workout
- Warm up with some dynamic stretching to prep for increased intensity
- Workout will consist of bodyweight plyometrics, quick sprints, and a circuit workout designed to challenge all of the muscles in your body
- Cool down with a slow paced jog alongside Lake Michigan and some light stretching
- Please bring your own water and towel if necessary
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works