Get Fit with HIIT at Coit Tower
Pack in a high intensity workout and some of San Francisco's best views in this HIIT workout at Coit Tower.... more less
Jennine will meet you at the Filbert Steps at the base of Coit Tower, located in San Francisco’s historic North Beach. Dive right into cardio exercise, climbing up the over 300 steps to until you reach the pinnacle of the tower itself.
Once you’ve made it to the top, Jennine will transition you into a high intensity interval workout designed for maximum calorie burn, strength-building, endurance, flexibility and agility. Move through a series of circuits focused on different parts of the body and muscle groups, doing exercises such as squat jumps, planks and mountain climbers. Plan on working your entire lower and upper body, as well as your core, targeting everything from your neck down to your feet. Jennine will time each circuit and alert you when to switch to the next exercise in the series.
Once you’ve pushed yourself to your fitness limits, plan on cooling down with some light stretching, all the while taking in the beautiful views of San Francisco around you. Round off by walking down the steps at a leisurely pace, continuing to enjoy sights of the Bay Bridge and bustling neighborhood below.
- Meet Jennine at the Filbert Steps at the base of Coit Tower
- Warm up with cardio by climbing up the over 300 steps to the tower
- HIIT workout designed for maximum calorie burn
- Cool down with light stretching and continuing down the stairs back into the city
- Please bring your own water, and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works