Bootcamp Workout Overlooking Lake Michigan
Take your workout near the water with this intense HIIT workout with fitness expert Marci Siebzener.... more less
Meet Marci at the Montrose Harbor boat dock, located at the northern edge of Lincoln Park right along the shores of Lake Michigan. Take some time to appreciate your surroundings as you go through a light stretching workout, waking your muscles and prepping them for what's ahead.
From there, Marci will dive into a high-intensity workout with vast views of the city skyline as your backdrop. Marci will guide you through tabata, a style of HIIT workouts that take you through different movements at four-minute intervals. Plan on going through several bursts with short rest periods in between, striving you to push past your normal limits. From there, engage in a variety of different cardio and strength training exercises, making sure to work every part of your body.
Once you’ve completed your workout, Marci will take you out onto her docked 36 foot Carver Mariner. Cool down with some homemade smoothies while you lounge on the boat, appreciating the calm water and city views.
- Meet Marci at Montrose Harbor at the northern edge of Lincoln Park
- Engage in a guided HIIT workout for one hour on the water
- Post workout, head to Marci's boat to cool down and hang out for 30 minutes (docked on the water)
- Homemade smoothies and snacks will be provided
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weather permitting
How It Works