Memorial Day weekend is on its way, and we couldn’t be more thrilled for an extra day off to celebrate. Have you started making plans as to how you’re going to spend your long weekend yet? It’s the perfect time to try something brand new and step outside of your stale routine. We’ve put together a list of 5 things you can do to make this upcoming weekend one that you won’t forget!
(1) Get Outside - Summer is just around the corner, and nature is teeming with life. Try out a new hike, visit a national park, play in a sporting event, or even just go for a walk to connect with nature. We’re firm believers in the power of Vitamin D and fresh air! (More Outdoor Experiences)
(2) Get Crafty - Let your creative energy flow this weekend as you take on a new art project or craft. Take a class to learn how to paint with friends, learn a brand-new art medium, or even just practice sketching in the park. You just might be surprised with your hidden talents! (More Arts & Craft Experiences)
(3) Get Out of Your Comfort Zone - Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or you like to play things safe, a little adventure can always be fun! Try something you normally would never dream of. Go paragliding, learn how to surf, or even take a ride in a helicopter. Sometimes mixing things up a little can make life more enjoyable! (More Adventure Experiences)
(4) Get Busy in the Kitchen - Cooking and baking can be a great way to get creative this weekend. The best part? You get to eat your creations at the end! Take a class and learn how to make your favorite dish, learn about the culture surrounding your favorite type of food, or even go behind-the-scenes at one of your favorite restaurants. (More Culinary Experiences)
(5) Get Acquainted With Your City - Feel like you know everything there is to know about your city? Well, put your knowledge to the test with a guided tour of your stomping grounds. We can almost guarantee you’ll learn something new. It’s never too late to start falling in love with your city all over again. (More Local Tour Experiences)
Regardless of what you decide to do this upcoming long weekend, we hope you make it one for the books. Check out all of our experiences on our website at www.ifonly.com.