Discover Your Animal Brain Chemistry on a Private Tour of the Oakland Zoo
Explore the Oakland Zoo with acclaimed Dr. Loretta Breuning to understand the brain chemistry you share with animals and the feelings it creates.... more less
On this tour with Dr. Loretta Breuning, you'll get to watch the animals at the Oakland Zoo while you talk about the brain chemistry you share with them. Your brain evolved to promote survival, not to make you feel good. It releases happy chemicals when you take a step to meet a survival need. You'll see how this works in animals to understand how it works in yourself and how unhappy chemicals work in animals too.
It's not easy being mammal! But when you understand the core mammalian operating system, you can make peace with your inner mammal. Dr. Breuning is eager to answer all of your questions and accommodate your special interests.
- Private guided tour of Oakland Zoo while learning about the brain chemistry that motivates animals to meet their survival needs
- Meet your guide at the Oakland Zoo Main (upper) Entrance to then buy your ticket
- Signed copy of Dr. Breuning's book, I, Mammal, for each member in your group
- Well-behaved children are welcome (tour does address reproductive behavior with family-friendly euphemisms)
- Healthy snacks provided
- Zoo admission not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works