Personalized college life, career positioning, and practical emotional, social, and leadership success strategy coaching session for one student or working professional with preeminent millennial expert and mentor, Jason Ma
Jason L. Ma
Benefiting Girls Inc.
College Life, Career, and Leadership Success Coaching for a Millennial by Top Expert and Mentor
Meet privately and engage in a hearty and deep success coaching session with Jason Ma, the preeminent expert on mentoring and unleashing the full potential of next-generation leaders. Jason will listen carefully, provide an assessment of you, give some strategic advice, help clarify your direction, and suggest a course of action. His Private Client students include motivated millennials with parents who are sophisticated, high net-worth individuals and want to maximize gains and success for their children while minimizing cost and pain. They enjoy the certainty and pleasure in working with Jason as the world’s very best.
Today, the global socioeconomic and geopolitical climate and employable skills gap are changing at an alarming rate. College students and millennials in the workforce are facing unique challenges, including an evolving and demanding job market and the need to become employees who good companies want to hire and keep. Layering the daunting emotional and social challenges common in their life stage, millennials feel that preparing for and tackling adult life and career responsibilities has never been more difficult.
How can you most effectively connect, plan, perform, contribute, grow, and succeed with positivity and purpose, not mental issues? Jason will provide profound guidance.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 498.31 miles from 94301): $2,500
- Gain direct access to, receive undivided attention, and engage privately for 2 hours with luminary-expert Jason Ma in person or via Skype or Zoom, bypassing a client application process
- Receive an initial strategic assessment of you as either a college or graduate school student or a millennial working professional or entrepreneur, and a recommended course of action
- Learn how to strengthen your academic and nonacademic activity preparation and performance — your overall employable story
- Pick up tips on how to hone your growth and contribution mindset and emotional state, and to fortify your attitude
- Gain insights and strategies on how to enhance study, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Receive invaluable advice on how to win in competitive job or internship hunting and applications
- Please prepare for this meeting by bringing your academic transcript or equivalent (if you are still in school), resume/CV, work samples that matter to you, and any other insights for Jason to review
- Receive a hand-signed copy of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed book by Jason L. Ma
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Not in the SF Bay Area? If you want this experience via Skype or Zoom instead and to waive the travel fee, enter "Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA" in the ENTER ADDRESS box above
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.