Experience the serenity, majesty and challenge of a one-of-a-kind, two-part hike and summit workout — while taking in breathtaking views of the entire Bay Area at sunset — led by celebrity personal trainer Chris Fernandez.
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Exclusive Sunset Adventure Hike and Summit Workout Led by a Celebrity Personal Trainer
Join world-class, celebrity personal trainer Chris Fernandez — and his contagious passion for health, fitness and finding unique and unforgettable ways to get in shape — in this one-of-a-kind adventure in the heart of Silicon Valley. Experience the anticipation and challenge as you hike up to “Coyote Peak” — a secluded, hidden gem with expansive views of the entire Bay Area. Take in the sights, sounds and natural beauty as you scale this moderately difficult trail to the top. Once at the summit, Chris will then lead you through a short but intense workout that will have your endorphins flowing while simultaneously manifesting an incredible feeling of accomplishment and gratitude.
Your reward? An amazing sunset, with unobstructed 360-degree views overlooking the entire North and South Bay, including all the way to San Francisco. This mental, spiritual and physical journey will leave you feeling rejuvenated, with a lasting impression and lifelong bragging rights with your friends – plus you’ll get the best night’s sleep you’ve had in a long time!
- Scalable difficulty for workout; choose three hours for a moderate difficulty for hike up mountain or two hours for a more intense hike
- Approximately two miles round trip
- Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate workout or hiking attire
- Bring water and any other accouterments you may need
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works