A balance and serenity session for two: grab your favorite yoga partner and skip the line with two spots front and center at Darren Main’s popular weekly class.
Skip the Line: Reserve Your Spot for Mystical Yoga Inside Grace Cathedral
Grace Cathedral is an iconic landmark beloved by San Franciscans for welcoming pilgrims of all faiths. One of its most popular spiritual services is body-centered meditation and yoga with notable mystic and local yoga instructor Darren Main. IfOnly invites you to an enlightened experience to enjoy on your evening off or to give to your favorite yogi.
On Tuesday nights, hundreds of participants arrive up to an hour before the class to lay down their mats and await Darren’s centering journey. With this IfOnly experience, you will have access for up to two reserved spots. As a memento of this experience, guests will also receive a copy of Darren’s book: Yoga and the Path of the Urban Mystic.
Enjoying this experience will not only make you feel good, a portion of its proceeds will also benefit Grace Cathedral's Community Preschool scholarship program, which offers full scholarships to children and students. Namaste.
- A reserved spot close to instructor Darren Main for Yoga at the Grace Cathedral in San Francisco
- Per person price includes a session of gentle hatha yoga and a copy of Darren’s book: Yoga and the Path of the Urban Mystic
- This experience is available on Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m and guests will be required to check in around 5:30pm
- Guests are asked to bring a yoga mat and dress for practicing yoga
- All skill levels are welcome
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works