Feel the burn with a personalized cycling training lesson with one of San Francisco’s premier fitness coaches.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Fine-Tune Your Cycling Technique in a Private Outdoor Session Led by a Triathlon Competitor
Certified cycling instructor Jen Revelli has helped people of all ages reach their fitness goals. With this outdoor experience, IfOnly will bring you one step closer to reaching your target. This session combines the exhilerating rush of outdoor cycling with the unique opportunity to work with a certified coach on technique. Whether you’re training for a race, looking to improve your cycling skills, or just devoted to spinning, Jen will cater the session to your group’s goals — just bring your bike and get ready to sweat. The only thing more impressive than her workout sessions are her credentials: in addition to being a certified cycling instructor, Jen is a triathlon certified coach, certified personal trainer, and instructor. After cycling, Jen will help you develop a fitness strategy.
Photography by Danielle Rueda for IfOnly
- Outdoor cycling lesson taught by Jen Revelli at the Marina Green in San Francisco
- For parties larger than 4 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Guests are asked to provide their own bikes and come dressed to work out
- This experience must be booked 1 week in advance
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.