Race across San Francisco’s most iconic landmark with a certified triathlon coach.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Cardio Workout and Panoramic Views: Run Across Golden Gate Bridge with an Ironman Athlete
Jen Revelli is an Iron Man competitor who puts her running shoes on one foot at a time just like everyone else. The difference is she dominates every sport she plays. This experience will enable you to run alongside a champion while taking in views of the glorious city. With her high-energy coaching style, she will encourage you to push forward. You and your group will meet at the Golden Gate Pavilion on the south side of bridge and run north across the bridge to Marin. Along the way you can choose to stop and take photos of the majestic city you’ve left in your wake. Once across you’ll pause to drink some water and reflect on your accomplishment before heading back over the bridge. Whether you’re a local looking for a unique running experience or visiting San Francisco, there isn’t a more exhilarating way to get in your cardio.
Photography by Danielle Rueda for IfOnly
- A run across Golden Gate Bridge led by Jen Revelli in San Francisco
- Guests are asked to come in running gear and be in good physical health
- This experience must be booked 1 week in advance
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works