In this spirited team-building activity, expect improved mental clarity, increased energy, greater camaraderie, and enhanced emotional well-being among employees.
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Evolve Bootcamp Corporate Fitness Program
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves a bootcamp training. You may select a team of 4 to 25 recruits, who will be led by fitness coach Shelley Devine. The training program is a one-hour class designed as a dynamic team-building activity. Participate in high-energy relay races, heart pumping cardiorespiratory drills, interval based calisthenics, obstacle courses, circuit training, and plyometrics. Employees will work together bonding with partner drills that might result in reducing body fat and increasing speed, agility, coordination, and stamina.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Dynamic team-building workout with Evolve Bootcamp corporate fitness program, “Mission IM Possible”
- Evolve Bootcamp is recommended for all fitness levels. However, being able to walk a mile comfortably is recommended
- Recruits should wear comfortable fitting clothes appropriate for each season
- Good sneakers and gloves are recommended
- Bring water or a sports drink and a positive attitude with a smile
- This experience must be booked 1 week in advance
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Recruits will be required to fill out a 9 page health history, PAR-Q & waiver form.
- Forms will be sent in their welcome letter upon registration
- All required forms are to be completed prior to participating in boot camp.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.