Get hooked on outdoor fitness and fun in the heart of Boston.
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Evolve Bootcamp Outdoor Fitness Program
The lush fields and foliage of the Boston Common pair with highly motivational direction from the exceedingly qualified fitness trainer, Shelley Devine. Offered year round, join Shelley for a rain or shine, butt kicking, hellishly, fun filled Bootcamp experience. You will breathe fresh air, adapt to seasonal change, and move your body naturally. Destinations from the Public Garden meeting location vary, so expect to run down paths along the Charles River, leap over puddles, lift your own body weight, get dirty, jump to new heights, or sprint on grass fields under the open sky.
Specific muscle groups will be focused on, but for optimum results plan on a full body workout for total body toning complete with the use of medicine balls, resistance bands, undulating ropes, kettlebells and your own body weight — sometimes your partners. High energy relay races, heart pumping cardiorespiratory drills, interval based calisthenics, obstacle courses, circuit training, and plyometrics, are a given to reduce body fat and increase speed, agility, coordination and stamina. All fitness levels are welcome. However, being able to walk a mile comfortably is recommended. Bring water or a sports drink and a smile.
- Fitness bootcamp led by Shelley Devine
- This experience must be booked one week in advance
- You will be required to fill out a nine-page History, PAR-Q, and waiver form; forms will be sent in your welcome letter upon registration
- All required forms are to be completed prior to participating in boot camp
- Come prepared for a rain or shine, butt kicking, hellishly, fun-filled Bootcamp experience
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
Evolve Bootcamp - #WhyIEvolve
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.