Feel more connected, fulfilled, and ready to face life’s challenges with a private rooftop yoga session in SOMA with sought-after yogi Erin Gilmore.
Benefiting Tipping Point
75-Minute Private Rooftop Yoga Class Led by One of the City's Most Beloved Instructors
Yoga and meditation expert Erin Gilmore has made it her mission to spread her knowledge of wellness. She invites you and your friends to an outdoor yoga session atop a private roof terrace in sunny SOMA. As you go into your poses and come out of them, be sure to look up at the sky and skyline for a completely new perspective. There, in all its magnificence is the Bay Bridge, AT&T Park, and the landmark Transamerica Building. As you find your center in this 75-minute session, you will head back out into the world refreshed and rejuvenated. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- Rooftop yoga session taught by Erin Gilmore in San Francisco's SOMA
- Guests are asked to provide their own mat, towel, hoodie, and socks
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.