Austin will do a tarot and astrology reading for you and host an elegant lunch or dinner. Austin will help you reorient your life in ways that are personally and spiritually meaningful while addressing the year ahead.
Benefiting Farm Aid
Dig into Yourself During a Two-Hour Tarot and Astrology Reading
Austin has been reading for over five years, and he is a published author on the subject of tarot and astrology. Using his unique methodology, he will help you to create a life that you have always wanted for yourself while helping you navigate the areas of fate that are harder to change. He will work his hardest to help you show yourself the true meaning of your life and what your destiny holds for you. He also specializes in the vocational development and hidden talents. Lunch and tea will be provided. He will help you reorient you life in any way you need to create the meaningful life you want. Austin starts off the session with a short intimate acoustic performance, stemming from his 15 plus years playing music. The finest in farm fresh organic fare will be provided. Choose the time length based on the size of the group.
One hour per person is advised to do full readings. Mini readings could be accomplished in two hours for bigger groups.
- Learn where to find more advanced information on tarot and astrology related subjects
- Have an amazing lunch
- Ask as many questions as you like
- Get your very own tarot and astrology reading
- Get a free copy of my book, "The Soul System of Tarot" via email
- Enjoy a short acoustic guitar performance before your reading
- Get a printed or pdf version of your 50 page astrological chart
- Get major clues towards finding true purpose
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.