Welcome to Feet & Paws
Feet and Paws: Fitness Class with Your Dog
With Feet and Paws' Fitness Classes with Your Dog, both you and your dog get a workout. Tracy, a certified dog trainer and group exercise instructor, guides you and your dog through a fun and challenging exercise class that combines fitness training with dog obedience skills.
Each class is crafted to fit your team’s skill and fitness levels, and can help you reach your health and dog training goals.
Fitness activities can include everything from strength training and fitness games to cardio and agility exercises. The dog training element of the class can include learning, utilizing and improving basic dog obedience, such as sit and down, as well as fun tricks such as roll over or stand up. These behaviors may even be incorporated into some of the fitness exercises you perform, depending on you and your dog's skill level.
Consultation required before attending your first class. Classes after your first one are as low as $22/class.
Don't forget to bring your completed forms, your dog's favorite treats, a yoga mat, water for you and your dog (don't forget the bowl), and wear athletic shoes.
Tracy can’t wait to help you and your dog have fun being fit, active and healthy together.
- Workout with your dog while improving their obedience skills
- All fitness levels welcome
- No breed restrictions
- One dog per person
- Dogs must be well socialized (no lunging, growling, etc)
- Dogs up-to-date vaccine records must be submitted at least 48 hours before the scheduled class
- Health & fitness history questionnaire, liability release and code of conduct agreement will be sent in your welcome letter upon registration — each must be completed, signed and returned at least 48 hours before the scheduled class
- Class will be cancelled in the event of wet or rainy weather.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works