These fitness classes invite you to workout with your dog while learning and using dog obedience skills and tricks. Have fun being active together.
Benefiting Farm Aid
Feet and Paws: Fitness Class with Your Dog
With Feet & Paws, both you and your dog will get a workout. Tracy, a certified dog trainer and group exercise instructor, will guide you and your dog through a fun and challenging exercise class that combines fitness training with dog obedience skills. Each class is crafted to fit your team’s skill and fitness levels, and can help you reach your health and dog training goals.
Fitness activities can include everything from strength training and fitness games to cardio and agility exercises. The dog training element of the class can include learning, utilizing and improving basic dog obedience, such as sit and down, as well as fun tricks such as roll over or stand up. These behaviors may even be incorporated into some of the fitness exercises you perform, depending on you and your dog's skill level.
Don't forget to bring a yoga mat, water for you and your dog, and wear athletic shoes. Tracy can’t wait to help you and your dog have fun being fit, active and healthy together.
- Workout with your dog
- All fitness levels welcome
- One dog per person
- No breed restrictions
- Improve your dog's obedience skills
- Classes can be indoors or outdoors — weather permitting
- Indoor classes must be in location that allows at least 12x12 square feet per person/dog team
- Dogs up-to-date vaccine records must be submitted at least 48 hours before the scheduled class
- Health & fitness history questionnaire, liability release and code of conduct agreement will be sent in your welcome letter upon registration — each must be completed, signed and returned at least 48 hours before the scheduled class
- In the event of wet or rainy weather, outdoor classes will be rescheduled or can be moved indoors
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works