Have a health coach personally guide and teach you while shopping through a farmers market, then prepare a deliciously healthy meal and dessert in your home
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Farmers Market Shopping and Healthy Meal Cooking
Do you ever wish you had your own private health coach who could shop with you and help you make simple easy meals that are yummy and good for you? That's what this experience is.
You'll get to shop with a doctor-turned-health-coach who will give your health a fresh start. You'll meet at your local farmers market and walk and talk about your main goals you'd love to achieve in your health. Mishan will teach you about the kinds of foods you want to choose to create the results you want.
After you buy the produce Mishan will accompany you to your kitchen where you'll walk through how to buy items that will ensure that your pantry and fridge support healthy eating.
Then, together, you will prepare and cook an easy to replicate lunch and dessert or snack that represents the kinds of meals you can easily cook for continued good nutrition choices.
The take away is that you'll learn the top guiding nutrition principles to immediately improve your health and feel good. And you'll have new tools and inspiration to create lasting healthy habits.
- Have a personalized nutrition consultation
- Shop and cook with a personal health coach
- Learn how to shop for healthy food at your local farmers market
- Prepare and cook a delicious, healthy meal
- Learn the core principles of nutrition
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Client pays for their own produce items
How It Works