New to the sport of running? Or looking to enhance your running performance and stay injury-free? Coach Eve provides individual assessment of form and biomechanics, along with targeted techniques to run efficiently and joyfully.
Benefiting A Home Within
90-minute Session to Improve Running Efficiency and Prevent Injury with Coach Eve
With 11 years of coaching experience, 25 years of running experience, and 5 Boston Marathons under her belt, Coach Eve is dedicated to helping runners of all levels run strong and injury-free. In this 90-minute session, Eve will introduce warm-up and cool-down routines, hill running techniques, and mental strategies to optimize performance. She will video and analyze your form, and most importantly, look at your underlying biomechanics, from which form manifests. Through a number of assessments, Eve will identify how best to optimize your biomechanics and introduce, strength, stability and mobility exercises to increase efficiency and prevent injury. Ultimately enhancing your joy and fulfillment in this sport.
- Whether you are new to the sport of running, or have been running for a while Eve will help improve your performance and help you stay injury free
- Introduction to mental strategies
- Running form video and analysis to assess underlying biomechanics
- Introduction of stretches and exercises for you to prioritize, based on your underlying biomechanics, to optimize efficiency and prevent injury
- Introduction to warm-up, cool-down routines, and hill running techniques for injury prevention
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Training session locations are limited to Crissy Field, Marina Green, Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Kezar Stadium, Lake Merced, Southern and Northern Marin, Point Pinole Regional Park, Albany Middle School track, Clark Kerr track, Berkeley Marina, Emeryville Marina
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.