Demetrios Demetriades BA, NASM-CPT, ACSM, USAW-L1
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Elite Personal Fitness Trainer & Coach in San Francisco
Demetrios of DSportsFit has successfully trained clients of all ages and levels of ability. He specializes in full body conditioning and strengthening, integrated flexibility training, core strengthening, rehabilitation therapy, sports specific training, and performance training for all sports. A unique experience, working from the center of the body (stabilization) and continuing outward (movement and force), the DSportsFit system creates lean symmetry and balance.
From professional athletes seeking to hone their core strength and flexibility, to patients facing sports injuries, age-related or degenerative medical conditions, or weight loss concerns, each client achieves optimal results efficiently and safely. Demetrios works with a wide variety of clientele with special health and fitness needs and his straight-forward, no-nonsense approach to training is certain to assist you on the path to your health and fitness goals.
- Personal Training guidance and teaching at a private fitness studio or at a fitness facility — location of your choice
- Personalized recommendations and exercise techniques for client to do at home without trainer's presence
- A professional 60 minute personal training routine that is tailored to the client's needs including dynamic warm up, full body weight / strength and core training
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works