Create stunning handmade soaps using farm fresh ingredients from New England with Dr. Carolyn Bessette, founder of Dr. Bessette Naturals.
Carolyn Bessette, M.D.
Benefiting Farm Aid
Farm Fresh Skin: a Soap Making Workshop
Perfect for yourself, a group of friends, bridal or baby shower, this one day workshop with Dr. Bessette teaches you about the benefits of natural skincare and how to make your own natural soaps and skincare at home. Locally sourced lavender, calendula, goat's milk, clay, and kelp are provided for participants to incorporate into 2-3 beautiful bars of soap to take home.
- Make farm fresh soaps in this informative educational workshop
- Each participant makes 2-3 bars of soap
- Perfect for handmade gifts
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.