Benefiting A Home Within
Flower Arranging to Cure a Broken Heart
From there, travel together to one of San Francisco's gorgeous parks to reap the benefits of the sunshine and outdoors while you create floral arrangements and enjoy light refreshments.
The benefits of this experience are tenfold for the heart in need of cheering. For centuries, the language of flowers has been used to touch the soul—after this experience, you'll have that magic at your fingertips. Walking around the SF Flower Mart is a joy in itself, and once you know how to navigate it and choose the right flora, you'll have claimed one of the best parts of this amazing city as your own. Follow it up with a fun, intimate, workshop with friends and how could anyone feel down?
You'll leave with the ability to beautify your mental and physical space via flora.
Plus, who doesn't feel better when waking up to flowers.
- Get the insider scoop on the best places to shop in the San Francisco Flower Mart
- Get help choosing the best flora for your project based on your emotional needs
- Enjoy an intimate floral arranging workshop outdoors in a gorgeous San Francisco park
- Learn to recognize several flowers meant to heal and uplift
- Enjoy a workshop setting curated to uplift with the additions of carefully selected music and refreshments
- In the Flower Crown version, learn to create full and half crowns; In Victorian times, flower crowns were often worn to cure the soul of afflictions
- In the Handheld Bouquet version, learn to create the wild, loose bouquets that are trending right now and use the language of flowers to let it heal your heart
- In the Centerpiece version, learn to create something that will not only wow any house guest but fill you with joy and positive energy every time you see it
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Flower Crown price inclues the purchase of a single flora bunch of each guest's choosing, plus all the non-flora materials required to create beautiful crowns.
- Centerpiece price includes the purchase of three flora bunches per each guest, plus a specially chosen vase and arrangement-holding material
- Workshop can be held in a guest's San Francisco home instead of a park at no additional charge.
- Handheld Bouquet price includes the purchase of a single flora bunch of each guest's choosing.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.