Hike through Green Gulch Zen Center, climb Coyote Ridge, and chill out with yoga on the sand.
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Hike to Panoramic Views and Yoga on the Sand
Enjoy a four and a half mile hike from Muir Beach through the gardens of Green Gulch Zen Center, culminating in a moderately challenging climb to the top of Coyote Ridge. Soak up exhilarating panoramic views of San Francisco, Mount Tamalpais and the Pacific Ocean before descending to Muir Beach for a refreshing hour of customized yoga on the sand. Spend the rest of the day on the beach if you choose.
- Four and a half mile hike through Green Gulch Zen Center to the top of Coyote Ridge
- Panoramic views of San Francisco, Mount Tamalpais and the Pacific Ocean
- One hour of personalized yoga on the sand at Muir Beach
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Participants must not have any medical conditions that would prevent them from safely completing a moderately challenging four and a half mile hike and one hour of yoga
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.