Annie has been teaching Dog Yoga, or Doga, for seven years with her little sidekick, Madison. This is a great way to bond with your pet and do some fun yoga at the same time.
What is Dog Yoga? | Pet Talk
Benefiting Farm Aid
Pup Playtime: Enjoy a Yoga Class with Your Dog in Doga by YogaForce
Doga is yoga for your dog and fun for kids and the family. This is a great way to bond with your pet and do some fun yoga at the same time. Annie has been teaching Doga for seven years with her little sidekick, Madison. Her classes have garnered worldwide attention from Telemundo, The Today Show, Dutch TV, and National Geographic Wild's Pet Talk.
It is recommended that people should have taken at least five yoga classes prior to taking this class. Dogs should be updated on shots and well socialized. Please note, this is not a dog training class. DOGA works best for small dogs, 25 pounds and under.
Purchase the Doga class on its own or add-on YogaForce's exclusive a-line yoga mat with superior grip and grid for alignment awareness.
- Doga is yoga for your dog and fun for kids and the family
- Recommended that you have taken at least five yoga classes prior to taking this class
- Dog must have shots and be well socialized
- Doga works best for small dogs (25 pounds and under)
- Please note this is not a dog training class
- Purchase the Doga class on its own or add-on the exclusive YogaForce A-Line mat
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.