Diaspora Dance is a unique Cardio Dance format created by Alicia the Dance Dragon Slayer. This class features popular music and movement from across the African diaspora including, Afrobeats, Reggaeton, Dancehall, Soca, and Twerk.
Alicia Langlais the Dance Dragon Slayer
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
Diaspora Dance: Afro-Urban Small Group Dance Class with Alicia Langlais
Diaspora Dance is a non-stop party. Half dance fitness, half dance technique choreography, all fun. This class small group class for 5 to 10 people features poppin' music and contemporary dance styles from across the African Urban Diaspora including Hip-Hop and Twerk from the U.S., Afrobeats from West Africa, and Dancehall and Soca from the Caribbean. After you heat it up with sexy, Cardio Dance Fitness routines and learn authentic movements with across-the-floor work, the class culminates in a fun, easy-to-learn routine that captures the vibes of the cultures that "evolutionized" each dance style. Plus, every participant receives an official Diaspora Dance T-shirt.
- Dance party with Alicia the Dance Dragon Slayer featuring African rooted urban dance styles from around the world
- Two-hour studio rental included in the price
- Signature "Less Moves, More Grooves" Easy-to-Learn Choreography
- Official Diaspora Dance T-Shirt included
- Post class refreshment included
- This experience is for a minimum of 5 clients and a maximum of 10
- Taught by the creator of Diaspora Dance, Alicia the Dance Dragon Slayer
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
Diaspora Dance with Alicia the Dance
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.