Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
90-Minute Brazilian Jiujitsu Session at a Top-Notch Training Facility
Learn fundamental movements and scientific principles of Jiujitsu to use against larger opponents in a self-defense or fight scenario. After a warmup, students will learn basic Jiujitsu techniques to escape vulnerable positions and assert themselves without harming themselves or others.
Students will be able and expected to immediately apply these techniques against resisting partners in simulated drills. Repeated sessions will build a solid foundation for martial arts as well as self-confidence, body awareness, and problem solving.
- Learn fundamental movements and scientific principles of Jiujitsu
- Date to be scheduled in accordance with client and luminary schedules
- Students should wear a form fitting shirt and workout shorts or tights
- Facility includes showers, but bring your own towels
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.