Jason L. Ma
Benefiting Girls Inc.
College Admissions and Leadership Success Coaching for Teenage Students and Parents by Top Expert
Today, middle and high schoolers are facing more distractions, uncertainty, and angst than ever before, while they’re still trying to discover their passions, talents, and direction. Meanwhile, elite college admission is getting increasingly hypercompetitive. Layering the daunting emotional and social challenges common in their life stage, teenagers feel that tackling responsibilities has never been more difficult. Students are stressed or lost. Parents are concerned or terrified.
How can your child(ren) most effectively learn, prepare, and perform well academically and nonacademically, strengthen growth mindset, build an authentically sound story, win, and succeed? What does it take to get admitted to--and thrive in--great colleges with positivity, not mental issues? Mr. Ma will provide profound guidance.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 498.31 miles from 94301): US$2,500
- Receive an initial strategic assessment of you as a middle or high schooler and (upcoming) college applicant and a recommended course of action
- Get invaluable advice on how to succeed through the often underestimated and complex elite college planning, applications, and admissions process
- Learn how to strengthen your academic, testing, and nonacademic activity preparation and performance — your overall story
- Pick up tips on how to hone your growth and contribution mindset and emotional state, and to fortify your attitude
- Gain insights and strategies on how to enhance study, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Receive invaluable advice on how you can win in competitive (summer) camp or internship applications
- Please prepare for this meeting by bringing your academic transcript or equivalent, standardized test scores, resume/CV or activity list, and any other insights
- Receive a hand-signed copy of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers; an acclaimed book by Jason L. Ma
- Gain direct access to, receive undivided attention, and engage privately for 2 hours with luminary-expert Jason Ma in person or via Skype or Zoom, bypassing a client application process
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Not in the SF Bay Area? If you want this experience via Skype or Zoom instead and to waive the travel fee, enter "Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA" in the ENTER ADDRESS box above
|Jason Ma's Speech on Preparing Your Children For School, College, Career, & Life Success|
|Jason Ma's Student Testimonials|
|Jason Ma's TV Interview About Mentoring Top Students|
Jason Ma's Speech on Preparing Your Children For School, College, Career, & Life Success
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.