Reconnect Through Yoga and Mindfulness Techniques in the Beautiful Presidio Park
There is an option for a two-hour experience hike from Inspiration point to Lover’s lane, yoga, and then conclude along the same trail back. The 3-hour experience will also include Inspiration point to Lover’s lane and yoga, but you'll then hike back along the Ecology Trail.
You’ll begin at Inspiration point and proceed through a unique location within the Presidio. After the first portion of the hike, Koren will lead a yoga practice nestled at the base of the park. This class will be for all levels and will incorporate mindfulness techniques within this experience, allowing you to enjoy the present moment. The group will venture back to Inspiration point, a refreshing cool-down post yoga practice. This is a perfect opportunity for those wanting an overall reset, a day in nature, and newfound inspiration.
- Discover tools in order to live more presently
- Rejuvenate your mind and body
- A perfect opportunity for those wanting an overall reset, a day in nature, and newfound inspiration
- Join this leisure hiking and yoga experience to reconnect with yourself and nature
- Option for 2 or 3 hour experience within the beautiful Presidio Park
- Great for yoga, hiking, and nature lovers alike
- Enjoy Presidio Park beauty and stunning landscape with stops at Lover's Lane, Inspiration Point, and for those choosing the 3-hour option the Ecology Trail
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works