Start the new year with clarity and momentum; refuel yourself on an unforgettable retreat experience practicing yoga and martial arts in the lush rainforest on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.
ChillAsana Retreats: Yoga, Martial Arts & Movement for the Soul
Benefiting The Adventure Project
Chill'Asana Retreat Yoga Martial Arts Movement for the Soul
Refuel your mind, body, and spirit on an unforgettable retreat experience with the Chill’Asana team in the lush rainforest of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Immerse yourself in a magical environment to practice yoga, martial arts and movement as you prepare to take on 2017 with a renewed sense of purpose. These retreats aim to inspire personal growth and supportive community while focusing on movement practices that connect and challenge the body and mind. You will practice in the open air of the jungle, hike down to beautiful waterfalls, take part in soul-awakening workshops and develop a supportive community of friends on a truly rustic adventure that will reconnect you with yourself and with nature. Asana, in Sanskrit, means pose or posture. The retreat's name is representative of our vision; to bring people together to share a rejuvenating and transformative week of yoga and movement, outdoor adventure and significant chill time in an eco-conscious environment. Chill by the hot tub, read in a hammock, spend time alone or with others, explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, go white water rafting - make it your ideal vacation.
- 6 nights accommodation in a private, or shared cabana or room
- 3 gourmet vegetarian, or pescatarian meals per day, organic locally-grown meals
- Classic Cabana: These Casitas are each in their own secluded area in the forest and have an additional lofted sleeping area. There is a private bathroom and a terrace with a hammock and they are set in a little tropical garden planted with local flora.
- VIP Cabana: These Casitas have windows that open to prime views of the rainforest or the Caribbean sea. Each of them is in its own secluded area in the forest and has a king bed, a private bathroom, a quiet terrace with a hammock and is set in a little tropical garden with local flora. These Casitas are ideal for couples.
- Daily yoga sessions and martial arts and movement workshops
- Personal development activities
- Transportation from and to airport
- Horseback riding, white water rafting, thermal hot springs visit, surfing, and paddle boarding optionally available for an extra cost
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Airfare to and from Costa Rica is not included