Take a guided tour through some of the most unique antique and vintage furniture shops frequented by interior designers.
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Four-Hour Guided Tour Through Antique and Vintage Interior Decor Shops in Los Angeles
Take a guided tour by an experienced motion picture set decorator turned vintage shop owner through some of the most interesting antique and vintage furniture shops in Los Angeles. Close out the tour with a delicious lunch at a Los Angeles hot spot. Get advice on design trends and enjoy.
- Take a guided tour through some of the most interesting and unique antique and interior decor shops in Los Angeles by former set decorator turned vintage and modern furniture shop owner
- Enjoy lunch at one of Los Angeles's top restaurants
- The Group meets at 1650 N. Highland to park cars in secured lot. Parking fees included in price
- The group can choose from one of four restaurants prior to the day of the tour. Selections are: 1. Lucques, a market driven California cuisine served in a refined Carriage House, 2. Fig & Olive, a beautiful contemporary restaurant serving upscale Mediterranean Fare 3. Mozza, upscale Italian cuisine from Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton 4. Musso & Franks, Historic Old School Hollywood Restaurant
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes lunch (maximum $30 per person)
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.