Private Tour Through Antique and Vintage Interior Decor Shops in Los Angeles
On this private four hour tour, Stephanie will teach you her tips and tricks she has learned from years of design, as well as learning the current hot trends and how to find the right piece for your space. Some of the shops that may be included are Big Daddy's Antiques and Jefferson West, two stunning locations.
Then, close out the tour with lunch at one of these Los Angeles hot spots, selected prior to the tour:
1. Lucques, a market-driven California cuisine served in a refined Carriage House
2. Fig & Olive, a beautiful contemporary restaurant serving upscale Mediterranean Fare
3. Mozza, upscale Italian cuisine from Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton
4. Musso & Franks, Historic Old School Hollywood Restaurant
This is sure to be a design lovers afternoon to remember.
- Private guided tour through some of the most interesting and unique antique and interior decor shops in Los Angeles four two to eight guests
- Enjoy lunch at one of Los Angeles's top restaurants
- The Group meets at 1650 N. Highland to park cars in secured lot. Parking fees included in price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes lunch (maximum $30 per person)
How It Works