Be an Interior Decorator for a Day
Explore glamorous trade showrooms at the famous D&D building, have lunch at the rooftop restaurant, and bring your decorating problems for professional suggestions and group feedback.... more less
See firsthand the most on- trend furniture, lighting, flooring, fabrics, accessories, wall coverings, etc. available in today's marketplace for interior designers and our clients at the D&D. Alice will select a representative sampling of traditional and contemporary showrooms to appeal to the group's various tastes.
Then you'll take a break and enjoy lunch at the restaurant which offers a lovely environment with views of the NYC skyline and many tasty choices of foods.
After lunch, Alice will invite you to show her and the group and your decorating and design dilemmas. Please bring photos, or fabric and carpet samples, colors, or whatever else will be indicative of your pressing issues. About 10 minutes for each guest with feedback from Alice and others from the group will surely make for a lively, interesting discussion, and give you needed direction.
It will be fun, informational, interesting, and tasty. Come and have a unique experience with the friends you bring to enjoy the time together or make new friends.
- A trip to several showrooms in the D&D building and lunch at the rooftop restaurant
- Consultation with designer and group about decorating issues
- Come and be part of a wonderful, glamorous, fun, and informative day
- Lunch included
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works