Enjoy a beautiful and tranquil two-hour private sunset cruise. Sail alongside otters, sea lions, porpoise, and dolphin while watching a gorgeous Monterey Bay sunset with your sweetheart.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Monterey Bay Sailing
Benefiting Mission Blue
2-Hour Private Monterey Bay Sunset Cruise
Choose a private captained cruise for a relaxing voyage in the Monterey Bay, the world's second largest marine sanctuary. Marine mammals seen frequently include grey, blue, and humpback whales who blow, or breach, as they migrate with their calves. Sea otters, dolphin, and vocal sea lions enjoy one of the most pristine areas of the entire Pacific. On cruises, all sailors are offered a chance to take the helm and discover the grace and beauty of a boat under sail. Cruises are safe, affordable, and fun for all ages.
- Private sunset cruise in the Monterey Bay
- Perfect for couples, families, and special events
- Discover marine life that live in the Monterey Bay area such as grey, blue, and humpback whales, sea lions, dolphins, and sea otters
- Take the helm and discover the grace and beauty of a boat under sail
- Yacht accomodates up to 6 people
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price based on 1 captain, 1 boat, for a private 2-hour sunset cruise
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.