Just Like Darwin’s Beagle, the 96-guest National Geographic Endeavour will lead you to the doorstep of adventure.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Lindblad National Geographic
Benefiting Lindblad-National Geographic (LEX-NG) Fund
10-Day Trip to the Galápagos Islands Aboard the National Geographic Endeavour
Follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin and discover one of the most secluded ecosystems on the planet when you journey to the Galápagos Islands for an equatorial adventure unlike any other. In this 10-day expedition to the famed archipelago, you will join the Lindblad-National Geographic team aboard the National Geographic Endeavour ; their classic 96-guest expedition ship uniquely equipped for experiencing the island’s one-of-a-kind wonders. After arriving in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s cultural and economic center, you’ll venture 500 miles to the west, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean, where you will encounter the Galápagos themselves. Board the National Geographic Endeavour and set sail for one of the last truly wild refuges on Earth led by the most knowledgeable expedition team in the Galápagos.
Over the course of the next week you will see and visit a handful of the 18 major islands that make up the Galápagos, encountering a spectacular abundance of flora and fauna along the way. Touch down on Bartolomé, where lava, mangroves, and golden sand converge. Visit the Charles Darwin Research Center on Santa Cruz and learn about the science of saving the endangered Galápagos giant tortoise. Explore Fernandina, the Galápagos’ youngest island and one of the most pristine tropical islands left on the planet. See prehistoric marine iguanas and giant tortoises, cormorants and blue-footed boobies, and witness for yourself why the Galápagos Islands have maintained such a hold over the world’s imagination.
- Upper or Main Deck Standard Cabin: Cabins have two lower single beds and a writing desk. Upper Deck Cabins feature large windows & Main Deck cabins have two portholes.
- Upper Deck Standard Cabin: Conveniently located cabins feature two lower single beds and a writing desk. Upper Deck Cabins feature large windows.
- Weekly departures on Friday in 2016 and 2017
- Prices include seven (7) nights' accommodations on the 96-guest, National Geographic Endeavour, two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations in Guayaquil with breakfast, all meals and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ship, excursions, use of kayaks, snorkeling gear, and wet suits, port charges and service taxes
- Expedition includes the services of Lindblad Expeditions’ Leader, naturalist staff, expert guides, and a ship’s doctor
- Air transportation, travel protection plan, personal items such as alcoholic beverages, internet access, laundry, voyage DVD, and other extras are an additional fee.
- Discretionary tips to ship’s crew is not included.
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.