This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Liberty Trail Boston
Benefiting Tipping Point
Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with a Costumed Guide
Tours begin in Boston Common, outside of the Park Street MBTA station, near the corner of Park Street and Tremont Street. Please arrive ten minutes early for check in.
All who embark on this tour will receive a free copy of a historical guidebook that tells 100 stories of Boston created in newspaper format. You are also encouraged to bring cameras because you will definitely stop at some amazing places that will make great photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Tour dates begin June 15th at 9:00 am, 11:30 am and/or 2:00 pm. Meet Gary at the corner of Park St. and Tremont St. (just outside the Park Street Station).
- Tour Boston's Freedom Trail with an expert guide wearing a period costume
- Visit the following landmarks: Boston Common, The State House, Park Street Church, Granary Burying Ground, View of the Old North Church's original steeple, King's Chapel Burial Ground, Old City Hall, Old South Meeting House, The Old State House, the site of the Boston Massacre, and Faneuil Hall
- Receive a copy of historical guidebook
- Tours begin in Boston Common, outside of the Park Street MBTA station, near the corner of Park Street and Tremont Street
- Please arrive ten minutes early for check in
- Tour dates begin June 15th at 9:00 am, 11:30 am and/or 2:00 pm.
- Meet Gary at the corner of Park St. and Tremont St. (just outside the Park Street Station) to begin the tour.
- Remember to bring your camera to take lots of photos and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased