Ride into the next chapter of your life with your best friends on a rolling bachelorette party. Along the way, you may find a foot massage, a fortune teller, and a candle lit oyster picnic.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Bachelorette Party by Bicycle
Get your bachelorettes riding bikes through the streets of Brooklyn with Loudest Yeller Bicycle Tours. This rolling Hen Party stops at a foot massage parlor in Brooklyn, a fortune teller, takes a ferry across the river, and highlights a candle lit oyster picnic overlooking the Statue of Liberty. The tour ends in either the Meat Packing District of Manhattan for dancing or in the West Village for dining.
You can also customize the tour if you would like other adventures or if you'd like to have a full gourmet picnic instead of just oysters in the park.
Dress code: As "bicycles are the new catwalk" — don't be afraid to dress to the nines. The biking is not intense so you can save your sweat for the dance floor.
- Bike tour of New York for your bachelorette party
- The bicycles are very stylish with leather accents and in bright colors
- If you have a particular interest or idea it can easily be incorporated in to the ride
- Bicycle Pick Up: When the bride decides to get her bubbly on Loudest Yeller Bicycle Tours can easily have the bikes picked up and you can delve into the night
- Your guide to tell funny stories, explain local history or tell you about the great restaurants in the area
- The tour guides also come dressed to the nines and will help to create a fun atmosphere with great energy
- Tour can still go on if it rains — also other arrangements can be made on the fly to make the night memorable
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.