This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
New-York Historical Society
Benefiting New-York Historical Society
Behind-the-Scenes After-Hours Conservation Lab Tour
- Hands-on opportunities in the Conservation Lab to try out the latest conservation techniques!
- A tour of the Conservation Lab with the museum’s Chief Conservator to see how everything from rare manuscripts to 18th-century government documents is both preserved and prepared for display.
- An exclusive peek inside two historic archives, one of which still retains original glass floor skylights.
- A rare visit to the famed Patricia D. Klingenstein Library reading room, one of the oldest and most distinguished in the United States.
- After hours visit to the oldest museum in New York City.
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- You're welcome to have less than 10 participants, but the minimum rate for a this tour is $690.00
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.