Dip into the sweet tastes of San Anselmo, luxuriating with gourmet olive oils, chocolate, and a gourmet picnic near a statue of Yoda and Indiana Jones. Inhale and exhale, giving your body and mind a treat to remember.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Bread, Chocolate, Gourmet Picnic, and Stroll
From smooth and lush to spicy and silky, all five of your senses will be used on this walking tour. Those taste buds will sample olive oils, chocolates, and bite size gourmet items. Your nose will take in fresh air, bouquets of flowers, baked goods and more. Your eyes will admire the quaint tree-lined main street with gorgeous trees. Your adventure includes your own bottle of olive oil to take home, as well as other items to build your own future picnic. Take a chance, meet some new friends, and come explore this town of antiques, bookstores, and back paths to spectacular scenery.
- Walking tour along famous historic tree lined street
- Brief visit to historical San Anselmo musaum
- Knowledgeable tour guide in small group setting
- Gourmet picnic with Indiana Jones and Yoda Statue
- Includes imported olive oil tasting and bottle to take home
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Gluten free and vegan options available