Explore and get to know the city's least visited borough with an expert guide. From its humble beginnings through its notorious troubled decades to its glorious re-emergence, you will get the full story.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Bike the Big Apple
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
All Day Private Bicycle Tour of the Bronx NYC
Have a leisurely day exploring the exciting Bronx. The city's least-visited borough the Bronx has amazing sights to take in and a fascinating history to discover. Biking is the absolute best way to experience the Bronx. By biking, you won't be limited to a tiny geographic area since the Bronx is a bit spread out, and you will be able to really feel the neighborhoods, with their vibrant atmospheres — something you're shielded from in a car or a tourist bus. On this full day tour, you will be led by an expert guide that has been studying and leading guests through the Bronx for over a decade.
Among the highlights from the day is lunch at the old indoor Italian market of the Bronx, a trip to one of the city's most glorious but seldom-visited glorious university campuses, the legendary Yankee Stadium, and many other surprises. Lunch costs are not included.
- Travel the Bronx like a local, on a bicycle, while an experienced guide teaches you all about the fascinating history of the Bronx both its highs and lows
- Enjoy lunch at the old indoor Italian market one of the borough's true hidden treasures — food cost not included in the price
- A visit to the Bronx's forgotten but glorious university campus
- Ride across the "High Bridge" an amazing former aqueduct turned into a bike and pedestrian path with stunning 360-degree views
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Note: Fewer than 5 people may sign up, but still pay the 5 person fee
- Helmets are provided and all riders are required to wear one at all times on the bike
- Price includes the bikes, helmets, and guide
- Food during the stop for lunch is not included, and you just pay the eatery directly
How It Works