Does Area 51 really exist? Oh yes. Do they have Aliens at the base? That is a very good question; on this tour, you can try to find out. This is a tour of the real X-Files.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Area 51 Tour: A Base the United States Government Denies Exists and UFOs Have Been Spotted
This amazing day starts at the top secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist. These unmarked jets have been hiding in plain sight for decades, transporting hundreds of workers daily to “Area 51.” The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate and incredibly scenic desert in the world. Arrive at a remote dry lake with six-foot tall ancient Indian petroglyphs which resemble aliens. Many UFO sightings have occurred here. Then drive the “Extraterrestrial Highway” to arrive at the famous Little A'le' Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including "Independence Day." Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs.
After a tasty Alien Burger you'll stop at the infamous Black Mailbox location, a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts. Then travel through a strange-mutant Joshua Tree forest to arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51, where guards, aka "The Men In Black," forever stand watch with high powered weapons. Detection devices, listening devices, and cameras are mounted among the cactus. The signs read, "Top Secret, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized" and you can be confident they mean it. This is Area 51.
- The complete tour of the base the United States government has denied for decades and the real home of the X-files, Area 51
- See the top secret Janet Airlines — the airline that doesn't exist
- See some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic deserts in the world
- Explore a mysterious, ancient dry lake where UFO sightings often occur
- View very unusual six foot tall ancient Indian Petroglyphs that look like Aliens —the most Alien-like petroglyphs ever found on planet earth
- Then the tour will take the famous “Extraterrestrial Highway”
- Lunch at the World Famous Little A'le' Inn where you can try an Alien Burger
- Journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts and the recently abducted
- See a strange and mutant Joshua Tree forest
- You'll see the guards, or "the men In black" and see the sign that says, "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized"
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Pick up at all Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels
- Recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, and dress for the weather