Enjoy stunning aerial views of world-famous New York landmarks from the comfort of a helicopter departing from crowd-free Westchester County Airport. All tours are personally narrated by friendly and experienced pilots.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The American National Red Cross
30-Minute Private NYC Helicopter Tour for Up to Six People
Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes.
On a 30-minute helicopter tour, where skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. The 30-minute tour does not reach the Downtown Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area.
Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.
- Private 30 minute helicopter tour over New York City
- Children younger than two years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Tours are subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Under 18 requires parental consent
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.