This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Laura Mae Noble
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Art Session for Couples: Luxury Costumed Art Experience
Costumes, props, lights, and light furnishings are brought to your setting. Or, come to ours! A costumer and stylist help prepare you for your big entrance. Then, enjoy live music in your choice of genre, sip and snack on delicious treats, and either model or be the artist —creating large-scale portrait paintings! Imagine, your husband in a Tarzan outfit, reclining on a tufted chaise, draped in faux fur bearskin. Imagine painting his likeness with confidence and a twinkle in your eye. Imagine him painting you as an elegant lady, her small pet on her skirted lap, as the shoulder of her gown gently slips off the shoulder. So much fun and the painting part will be a cinch— you will use a mini projector to easily apply your image to the canvas, acting as a guide for your painting. A fun way to make art, without art school.
You play being model and painter — it's magic.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 132.70 miles from 60622): US$1,000
- Costumes, props, and some setting pieces provided for you and a partner to play with and choose from, and then enjoy painting each other while enjoying light bites and live music
- Have fun creating a persona, or reveal the real you — you can even be a mermaid
- Play dress-up with style guidance
- LIVE musical accompaniment available, or custom playlist!
- Seasonal small bites and soft beverages provided and you're welcome to BYOB if you'd like to spike the punch
- Create a unique, large-scale custom portrait painting on canvas, with the help of a master painter, and a little bit of technology! All painting supplies included.
- Great for couples, or friends and they will try to accommodate special requests
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- If you have any allergies, or food restrictions please be sure to mention them
- Get ready to play dress up, so sizes are requested in advance so they can have the right pieces on hand
- This is a collaboration, so think about what objects, settings, or accessories you'd like included in your portrait, and feel free to supplement what will be brought if you'd like specific items included
- If there is a special occasion you'll be celebrating, please let them know and they will help make this a wonderful experience
- After booking, you will receive live music, costume, and menu options that you can choose from and prepare for adventure
- Canvas drop cloths, easels, smocks, and all painting supplies will be brought to you, so don't worry about the carpets
- We come to you OR Come to our studio in River North or Bucktown!
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.