From witnessing a lava flow in Alor to surfing Sumbawa’s perfect waves, explore some of Indonesia’s 17,500 islands with acclaimed adventurer and photographer, Laura Grier, on a state-of-the-art luxury yacht.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting P.A Budi Mulia Orphanage
7 Days of Island-Hopping in the Indonesian Archipelago with Adventure Photojournalist, Laura Grier
Visit one of the most pristine and flourishing ecosystems in the world on the Dunia Baru, a classic Indonesian superyacht built to the highest international standards. Each trip is customized to your passions, whether that’s diving among pristine diverse reefs in the world, kayaking in crater lakes, or hiking against a backdrop of smoldering volcanoes where ancient Komodo dragons roam.
Accompanying you aboard will be award-winning photojournalist and adventurer Laura Grier. An international traveler who grew up in Indonesia and the United States, Laura will be your personal all-around guide and photography instructor. All skill levels are welcome, and she’ll provide warm instruction on how to capture your once-in-a-lifetime trip with your own lens.
The Dunia Baru was designed for island-hopping in the utmost luxury. A private chef and a dedicated crew of 18 will cater to your every desire. The superyacht is also equipped with advanced active gear, including a Sonos Integrated sound system, state-of-the-art dive gear, jet skis, and more – not to mention an underwater LED lighting system to witness the marine ecosystem at night.
All cruises include airport pickup and porter service, transportation, and harbor fee, the use of water sports equipment, and scheduled excursions.
- 7-day cruise to the Indonesian archipelago
- Accommodation onboard the superyacht Dunia Baru
- Meals and soft drinks are included
- Unlimited diving with dive instructor for guests who are certified
- Use of water sports equipment including 2 Kawasaki jet skis, 4 sea kayaks, 3 standup paddle boards, waterskis, and a banana boat
- Use of 4 tenders for land excursions
- Dedicated crew of 18, including cruise director and personal chef
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.